Saturday, June 3, 2017

Here comes summer!



They tore down a few houses around us so now things are returning to the wild....back to Eden.....I have my little piece of paradise now.

We have a few new little friends of deer who visit us.



I was thrilled when a robin built a nest just under our gutter but I think all our banging with the screen door going in and out must have scared her....because she seemed to have abandoned the nest. In any case she left it unattended and some crafty crows swooped in an stole the eggs. It was pretty sad. I hope she has been able to build a new nest somewhere less accessible to crows.



I can now look out onto the garden as a I paint so ended up painting this cute little woodsy design called Papa Bear. It is available as a Father's Day mug in my Etsy shop.



I started working on a very tropical pineapple design. I must say just looking at this makes me hear Wham's 'Club Tropicana.'

Club Tropicana drinks are free....lots of sunshine...there's enough for everyone.

This pineapple print may just be like bottle tropical sunshine!! Available in my Etsy shop.




Have a great summer!!

Linking up to Paint Party Friday, Sunday Sketches and Brilliant Blog Posts.

Brilliant blog posts on HonestMum.com

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pineapple and enjoy your corner of paradise. Hugs Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the splashy pineapple piece, and your Papa Bear looks darling on the mug! Sad about the robin egg. I hate when that happens even though it's all part of nature. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is lovely! Sad about those beautiful eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it great to have wild creatures roaming through your yard? I still love deer and rabbits, even though they think my flower garden is a buffet.
    Your paintings this week are great, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to have deer visitors! I love the bear mug and the pineapple, they are both lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute papa bear design and lovely coloured pineapple :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute mug. Too bad I don't drink coffee and I am not a Papa. Maybe someone will come into my life who does/is both.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's wonderful to see your little piece of paradise! Many thanks for sharing and I LOVE your sweet bears!The look great on the mug too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. VERY cute papa bear illustration and looks SO wonderful on the mug. Awwww. Your pineapple is fabulous, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi admin, it is very nice blog, very informative blog so thank you so much for this information. But there is another website with same concept of free ad posting Free Ad Posting www.helpadya.com.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, that’s really a good post on pets for sale in Delhi, i really like your blog as the information is very useful if you are a pet lover. Well, there is one more site for the same service www.helpadya.com you should check it for more detail.

    ReplyDelete