Friday, November 16, 2018

Cat Lady in Training

Hi Guys!!

It's been a whirlwind summer!! I got a new cat called Mouse who I adore and I want to get more only hubby says no (for the moment)! But I really want to be a cat lady. My little baby is a little older than a kitten but still whines in the morning for attention just like an infant. And she is also the best of frenemies with Marshmallow so piggy and cat are usually separated. Mouse is a rascal and into everything and always climbing up the curtains but I wouldn't have it any other way.

The best of frenemies




I have already painted Mouse's portrait here:




And here's one of her brother who I did not adopt although he was too cute:




She did not seem like she liked the early snowfall yesterday from this picture.




But later I could not find her and it turns out she had escaped into the winter wonderland. Oh well at least we found her before nightfall! Have you already had snow where you are? It is rather beautiful but maybe a tad too early for the white stuff.

Hurrah I am also in the Wraptious design competition so if you could vote for me that would be amazing. Just click the title beneath each image and it will take you to the Wraptious site. There you must click on the blue button to register your vote. They are also available to buy as super soft vegan cushions.

Is anyone else taking part? Let me know.

Green Peacock








Which one is your favorite?

To round out my post here are my Friendly Fill-Ins:

1. I can't wait to have crescent rolls at Thanksgiving

2. I am thankful for my little cat Mouse.

3. When it comes to pie, pumpkin pie smothered in whipped cream wins hands down!

4. A feast is not a feast without a giant spiral cut ham.

Happy Creating peeps

Linking up to Paint Party Friday, Friendly Fill-Ins and Feline Friday.




25 comments:

  1. really lovely art, and that sweet Mouse is precious. I would have been out of my mind with worry about her escape so I'm very happy you found her. We got 9" of snow and there were closed roads and highways all over our area. Some people were stuck on highways even overnight:( Way to soon for any snow let alone such a disastrous one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful art, and your new kitty is adorable. My favourite painting is the elephant. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mouse is a cutie. I love the painting of her and her brother. With my husband, I find it easier to ask for forgiveness than permission when it comes to getting cats. If I didn't do it that way I would only have 1 instead of 13 :) All your paintings are beautiful, I like the deer one the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the weird thing is I am usually allergic to cats but not to Mouse so maybe I would not be lucky enough to find such a cat again!

      Delete
  4. Lovely artwork Emma, I enjoyed looking at each one. Rainbow Rabbit is my favourite if I had to choose :D)
    Your kitten is lovely. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mouse is adorable and in real life and in your painting. I also really love the rabbit painting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is beautiful and gorgeous cat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Oh yes I see! I have done them now. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  8. Mouse is such a cutie, no wonderful you feel in love. Hey, your art really is quite stunning. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving your pics. Dealings with adding new kittens to a household can be troublesome, but love & patience goes a long way to peace. We're currently in the middle of a foster/adopt situation with a kitten and are learning from your situation with Mouse. BTW I love the name Mouse. Too cute. Best wishes to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is cute. Too bad you didn't adopt her brother too. Your home would really be bouncing then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mouse is darling! Welcome to the world of Cat Ladies, mwahaha! I love the bunny pillow - but they are all stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome art and your kitty is too cute! Love them all especially the peacock.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mouse is adorable. Kitties are the very best companions. I'm glad you found her before nightfall. When they get out it sure raises the blood pressure.

    Love all your fill-ins.

    Have a fabulous weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes you definitely have to be a cat lady. LOL What a cutie and your art is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mouse is adorable. :) Your prints are just beautiful. I especially love the elephant. :)

    Have a blessed weekend and a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mouse is adorable and sounds like you are a wonderful cat-mom! I am glad you found him before nightfall. If you get another cat, they can keep each other company, but that also means double mischief :) Your portraits of them are beautiful, as are your other paintings. My favourite is the elephant :)

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mouse is sure a cutie! The Tribe of Five thinks you should have adopted her brother too because we always say, "Cats are like potato chips, you can't have just one." MOL
    Purrs & Head Bonks,
    Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  18. Emma,

    I just noticed this morning that you stopped by for a visit. WP had your comment sitting in my SPAM folder. I'm so glad you came by, though. I see you're a friend of Ellen and Lorraine (Friendly Fill-ins hostesses). I normally plan along but haven't in awhile due to time restraints. Your artwork is pAwesome. I had a difficult time choosing between the Snow Leopard and Rainbow Elephant but in the end I think I like the elephant a wee bit better. Good job! If you decide to give Procreate a try please let me know how you like it? Have a good week and please if you get time come by to dance with me this morning! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your furbabies are beauties, as is your art. We had us a few inches of snow last week. I do enjoy a white Christmas, but snow this early just doesn't feel right. And thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! You and I have nearly identical taste in Thanksgiving foods. Rolls, whipped cream with some pumpkin pie hidden beneath, and ham are some of my absolute favorites. Warm wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi This is SRK i'm suggesting you this is app Taxi Sim Mod Apk 2020

    ReplyDelete