Friday, September 27, 2013

Fuzzman the Dog


Fuzzman relaxing after a snack of pellets and lettuce

I have been getting into doing pet portraits recently. Check them out at my Etsy Store. Here's the most recent one I did for a friend. This adorable pastel is of my friend's puppy who her kids call Fuzzman. Before they got the puppy they had two guinea pigs and now apparently Fuzzman is convinced he's a large and adorable guinea pig. He eats the pellets that fall out of the guinea pigs' cage and loves lettuce. Isn't he just the cutest?

Why don't I get to live in a cage?

Come join the fun and link up to Paint Party Friday:

Buy my art at ImageKind.com.

10 comments:

  1. He is an adorable dog and your pastel painting is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so adorable both the painting and the real thing!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful - the painting and in real life! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work. You have captured his expression perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent portrait! Just want to reach out and give him a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super portrait! He's adorable and your colours are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors you used!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! The pastel of your friend's dog is beautiful and very professionally executed. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete