Friday, October 4, 2013

Portrait of Dog Reclining on a Beanbag




I have been painting cute pets all week via my Portrait Store. Here's the latest dog I've finished. He lives in England and I have titled the piece Portrait of Dog Reclining on a Beanbag. Although I have never met the dog her owner says that I captured his spirit "Yes you have certainly caught his inner Dobby The House Elf." Indeed!! There is something rather elflike about him don't you think?

Come join the fun and link up to Paint Party Friday:

10 comments:

  1. Great painting, love his expression! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work, Happy PPF, Annette x http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job; have a nice Friday

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has an intense look. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautifully done..what a gorgeous and sweet soul! I love the look of the eyes..so gentle....love the softness of the fur and color palette...fabulous work!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely painting-he looks so sweet! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the expression on his face... precious...xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet expression he has on his face! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh he is so adorable and you captured a wonderful nature here! Good job....this is why I love dogs so!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet face and such a cute name for this pup...Lovely painting

    ReplyDelete